Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, October 10, 2011

IT"S STARTED!!!

So today was day one, we only traveled to Clearfield, Utah but the adventures have begun. The day started with Thelma (jodi) having some sort of an eye problem, flashes of light and floaters, no pain just blurry vision, but I checked on the internet and they said not to panic for 3 days and so I won't. Louise (Barbi) had some back pain, (to be honest I thought she was faking to get out of work, she does that sometimes!)...the day ended with her scheduled for xrays to look for kidney stones....I was wrong, she was not faking. We had to go to RiteAid to get some ink pens, where a very, very, very handsome male commented on how I was beautiful and how I rocked out my style, dude!!! Yes, he was handicapped and possibly had some vision problems himself, but hey I got hit on and that is all that matters. Tomorrow the fun continues......

No comments:

Post a Comment