Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 2...the fun continues

So...today is day 2! Still just went to Clearfield, but was much much much busier!!! Louise has either passed her kidney stones or over-medcated them...she felt much better today!! Thelma's eye situation worsened today and I am going to the eye doc in the a.m., I know it is not technically the third day but I am panicking!!! Today was our friend Denises birthday, not going to say a number but it is between 49 and 51...we had a fabulous lunch at Zuppas and birthday brulee to celebrate. Nothing really sticks out as being really funny today, Denise wanted me to write that I did have an incident involving some sort of urination situation yesterday, because I refuse to use a public toilet, but I am not going to talk about that!!!! Take care and I hope to be able to "see" to blog tomorrow...maybe I will get lucky and someone will have a cane or an eye patch on sale!!! XXOO  T&L

No comments:

Post a Comment